Tuesday, May 1, 2012

vocabulary

In Michigan, the people are facing a very, very, brumal winter constantly.
The squirrel was cute, until I found out that it was ferine then it was not so cute anymore.
I was morose when my girlfriend dumped me, then i found it very unwonted that she immediatly went out with this other guy, it was making the situation very travail, because I wanted to be with her again.
I was having a state of consternation, when I seen two people that looked the same, almost like they were cloned.
I was vicarious one night, I felt someone's pain, and was exactly what they were feeling.
I am arduous about my CDs, if they skip, I break them into pieces.
I was beset like a claustraphobic person in an elevator.
I was running around rampant in the woods getting ticks on me.
Father was going through a state of celerity when he tried getting ready for work.
I was lugubrious when I thought of my best friend that died.
My dad was obdurate about me being able to go to a party at my friends house.
When a train is formidable, people needs to be the same way, too.
An american in Germany would feel inarticulate about the way the people spoke.
I thought my dog was being an anthropomorphist, because he would use body language to express his feelings towards me.

No comments:

Post a Comment